Public Health Engineer (PHE)
Application Deadline: January 29, 2015 by 5:00 pm
Oxfam in Bangladesh is searching for a Facilitator for ‘Training on Gender and Women Transformative Leadership for Partner Organizations’
The objective of the assignment is to design and facilitate 2 days long training field based staff working with the programme partners. At the end of the course we are expecting that the participants will have a clear understanding about:
- Family, social and state level context, condition and position of women living in Bangladesh
- Gender, Gender Equality and Equity and Gender Relationship
- Why women leadership is important and how it can be achieved
- Transformational change and how do we create/recognise women agency of change
- Methodology to mobilise and campaign
- The facilitator should be able to explain the concept for the context of Bangladesh, show how it is linked from grassroots to global level and how to effectively integrate and mainstream gender sustainably within partners organizations and different programs and projects.
Please refer to the detailed TOR (Click Here) for this assignment.
The Organisation/Individual must submit the following:
- Technical proposal (not more than 3 pages), outlining understanding of the TOR, proposed methodology, tools, action plan and time line.
- CVs of key persons involved and profile of similar assignments, if any.
- Detailed financial proposal that outlines the detailed fees and associated costs as well as the preferred payment methods/ schedules.
- The financial proposal must include VAT & TAX and provide budget notes.
We invite proposal from interested individuals/organizations to undertake the specific assignments as referred in the ToR. Please submit a letter of interest along with technical and financial proposal as per the ToR and send to email@example.com by 28th January 2015
Only email copy of proposal will be accepted.