Currently no job opening! Please check back.
Oxfam invites application for a dynamic team player as a Volunteer – Communication
Scope of work:
· Edit and translate content
· Assist in producing the monthly newsletter
· Regular communication with program/humanitarian/campaign colleagues at Country office as well as Field Offices for contents for reports, blogs etc.
· Translate the Press Release and assist in sending it to media houses
· Assist with logistic arrangements for events or field visits
· Assist in capacity building training for the partners
· Support the social media work by collecting photos and occasionally writing the initial draft;
· Organise and maintain the Communications online & offline archive (photos, videos, publications, reports)
· Work and follow up with vendors on different communications deliverables.
Duration of Assignment: 5 months
Key qualifications, competencies and experience required for this programme:
· Bachelor degree in any discipline, Preference will be given to applicants from a relevant discipline (e.g: Media and Communications, International Relations, English)
· Excellent written and spoken English and Bangla language skills; evidence of written work will be required. Fluent in Bangla typing
· Experience in using social media; i.e-facebook, twitter
· Experience in using DSLR camera; Young, motivated, ability to take initiative and to meet deadline.
If you think, you can make change then please submit update Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by October 25, 2014
Note: please mention the position of Volunteer (Communication) in subject line.
OXFAM is inviting proposals from interested individuals/organizations for “Consultancy for Understanding the demand and supply chain of domestic service works in line with the urban and rural linkages.
The individual/consulting organization must submit the following:
- To collect primary data from employee and employer perspective and carry out analysis on the situation of informal employment in urban areas especially on workers that engaged in domestic works and its linkage supply mechanism..
- Collection of any relevant information on existing initiatives, existing law and policies as well as institutions/organizations/networks/private sectors that currently involve in this sector will also require supporting the study.
- To identify the possible stakeholders from the private sectors to systemize the employments of the current and future domestic work service providers along with it commercial intervention.
- Indentify and suggest the way forward on advocacy issues and capacity building initiatives to scale up the results in future
Please forward your expression of interest and proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of proposal: October 25, 2014