Highlight of the week for me was the crisp new design for the blog, thanks to Amy Moran and web designer Ben Newton. Amy sets out the benefits of the new look as:
- We’ve simplified posts so they’re easier to read. Larger text, no side bar and a centred layout.
- The homepage now features images, so there’s more colour!
- The navigation bar scrolls with you, so you can easily navigate somewhere else when you get bored of reading.
- Sharing buttons for posts are at the top and bottom, just in case you really want to share.
- And it looks really nice on mobile of course.
We’ll be tinkering a bit more with it over the next few weeks so do please let us know what you think, and tell us about any glitches.